Transfer Application as provided
under Section 22 B of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986-On
the application of the complainant or of its own motion, the
National Commission may, at any stage of the
proceeding, in the interest of justice, transfer any
complaint pending before the District Forum of one
State to a District Forum of another State or before one
State Commission to another State Commission, can be filed
with the Registry of this Commission on all working days
(Monday to Friday) between 10:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. at Ground
Floor, ‘Upbhokta Nyay Bhawan’,‘F’ Block, General
Pool Office Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.Transfer
Application must be supported by a Notarised attested
affidavit with 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties
(with File cover).The Transfer Application along with
all the copies should be paginated and duly indexed in the
2. List of Dates
3. Transfer Application with Notarised attested affidavit
4. Copy of complaint and appeal filed before forum below (All the Annexures must be attested as True Copy on the last
page with name & signature)
1. The documents shall be filed in English language only or translated copy of any other language, duly typed in double
space on one side of the paper. If any supporting documents are not legible the same will not be accepted until clear
legible/photo copies are filed.
2. If the documents are not filed as per in the format mentioned above the same will be returned to the parties at the
counter itself without acknowledgement and will only be registered after removing the defects
3. After the issue of notice, any documents in a case, the same has to be served on the other side and 1+3 sets be filed
with proof of service. No document will be accepted unless filed two days (working days) in advance from the date of
4. Henceforth, the review petition/application for recalling of order will be listed before the bench by way of circulation in
5. The counsel or the parties appearing in person are filing a common petition / appeal against common order passed by
the State Commission in a bunch of appeals / complaints. It causes inconvenience to the Hon’ble Benches to decide
the independent issues pertaining to each matter, such as award of different amounts to different parties, etc. Hence,
the Hon’ble President is pleased to direct the parties / Counsel to file independent or separate appeals/revision
petitions, against each appeal/complaint decided by the State Commission in the common order.
6. No. of copies to be filed in the Commission 1+3 sets + Number of Opposite Parties (with File cover).
7. Caveat Application filed in the Commission in Revision Petition and First Appeal has to be filed in 1+3 sets along
with proof of service on Opposite Parties and also copy of order of the State Commission.
8. Application for Certified copy of order must be made on Letter Head with signature & Rubber stamp by counsel with
a statement that first free certified copy has not been received either by the party-in-person or their counsel.
9. Duplicate certified copy shall be issued on payment basis as per Regulation with a clear endorsement that earlier first
free certified copy was sent by post at the address of the party-in-person or to their Counsel/Authorized Representative.